We recently caught up with Sergey Belash. Sergey is a drone racer and he makes drone videos on Youtube. Sergey gave us some insight on his experience with racing drones and capturing videos.
Here is what he has to say about his experience:
1. How did you get started in drone racing?
I was ill and wanted to try something new. So I bought a toy drone. I liked it so much and made fpv Drone myself. Than racing Drone…. So I am in drones.
2. How long have you been racing drones?
In racing drones since summer 2015.
3. What makes a solid racing drone?
If I understand well, all details from frame to motors make drone strong.
4. What should aspiring FPV racers look for an entry drone?
If I understand well, they must learn how to sold Drone, how to tune it, try sym
5. Top 5 racing drones?
Every racing Drone pilots making themselves so top Drone is own for each other.
6. What do you like most about competing?
Good and interesting battle.
7. What are your experiences with recording drone videos?
It’s just my hobby. I like it. It’s interesting to share my videos to other pilots.
8. What megapixel works best for drone videos?
Just last version of Gopro cam
9. When is your next competition? How are you preparing for it?
I’m not planning to visit any race near time. I will doing my own challenges on abandoned difficult places. Preparing – making strong drone.
10. Do you have any advice for anyone who wants to get into drone racing?
Be ready to sold a lot, to fly a lot. But it’s awesome!
Here is one of Sergey’s drone video shot in Moscow:
Sergey’s IG: https://www.instagram.com/craig__dt